Tuesday, January 5, 2021

About Me

In step one I've scroll though my contacts looking for 10 people that will help me with my project, most of these contacts are family members who know me really well and the rest are friends I hand out with. My friends never check their emails so the only way I can contact them is by Instagram or text same thing goes to my families members. Step two I tried texting all ten people about something they remembered I did successfully or did something wonderful. Step three I screen shot all the messages from my phone and send the images to my school email. Once the images are sent to my school email I use my PC to do the rest of the work. Step four I opened two split screen one was the images I saved up and the other one is  an empty document. I copied all text into the document and once I was done I saved document as PDF. Step five I went to the website called https://www.wordclouds.com/, there I pasted my document into the window to create my cloud. finally step 6 I customize my cloud. I changed the color, picked out a picture I like and adjusted the size of the words. once done with customizing my cloud I saved it as PDF and went to a different website to embed the the image and post it in my blog.

After reading all the text I picked the 3 top strengths that reflected me the most are kind, dedicated, and caring. 







 

lost work by Jonathan on Scribd

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

In step one I've scroll though my contacts looking for 10 people that will help me with my project, most of these contacts are family me...