Wednesday, September 30, 2020

READING V. LISTENING

 when reading the story Young Goodman Brown my brain starts to create pitcure of charatres and their soundings but lestining to the story creates a new image for me. I don't know how to explain this, all i can describe is moving pitures happenig in my mind. I think the reason why reading and lestenting is so different to me is because when reading a story i use both parts of my head, eyes for looking at the words and brain to make up picture and the words. On the other hand when lestening to a story i close my eyes and only use my brain to fully imagine where and what are the characture doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

In step one I've scroll though my contacts looking for 10 people that will help me with my project, most of these contacts are family me...