Wednesday, September 23, 2020

YOUNG OLD GOOD BAD

 Why do you think Hawthorne wrote "Young Goodman Brown"?  Why do you think Stephen King was so affected by the story?  What does it say about what we can really know about other people and the power of our imaginations?


There may reasons why Hawthorne wrote Yong Goodman Brown, it could be Wawthrone wanting to write a scary story for fun, or it coud be Hawthorne had the same dream and wanted to write similar story. I think the reson why Stephen king was so affected by the story is it might of give him the thought of all the bad dreams he had could be true. I don't really know what it says about people and imagination. All i know is people you know have a dark side and our imagination may be true or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

In step one I've scroll though my contacts looking for 10 people that will help me with my project, most of these contacts are family me...